Here is a beautiful and soft beach inspired look for you. I tried to make it as summery and wearable as possible, and it came out looking almost like a rainbow:
I love how it came out, but for some odd reason, I put on some dramatic lashes that had nothing to do with the look... whatever ;)
I've been asked by a few people to start writing what products I use in my makeup looks, and so I am going to start doing that as often as possible.
1) ELF eyelid primer: applied on the entire eye area.
2) Physicians Formula shimmer strips: applied on the inner corner of the eye.
3) Annabelle green eyeshadow: on the outer corner of the eye.
4) Wet 'n Wild blue had me at hello: under the the eye.
5) NYX jumbo eye pencil: in the waterline.
6) Revlon eye pencil in brown: lining the upper lashes.
7) ELF dramatic lashes