Here's a fun makeup look for you;
I kept the look pretty neutral with silver and gray eyeshadow on my eyelids, and applied bold eyeliner to give a little bit of drama.
I tend to use pink eyeshadow under my eye a lot,
for some reason, I like the look ;)
I kept the rest of the face nice and fresh, with natural blush and bronzer, and some vaseline on my lips instead of lipstick.
- ELF eye primer on eye area.
- Coastal Scents 88 Palette silver and gray eye shadows on eyelids.
- Coastal Scents 88 Palette pink eye shadow on bottom lash line.
- ELF black gel eyeliner.
- Wet 'n Wild mascara.
- Revlon 24 hour foundation all over face.
- Revlon powdered foundation.
- Revlon bronzer.
Good night :)